Sphinx Restaurant is housed in a restored mansion since 1991. The unique view over the Santorini Caldera is even more breathtaking during the exquisite sunsets in front of you. Chef and owner George Psychas creates Mediterranean cuisine, showcasing the best of Santorini's produce and the freshest seafood in the Aegean.
Original artwork of the Santorinian artist, Christopher Asimis, adorns the two traditional dining rooms. Three verandas overlook the Caldera and volcano. Sphinx's relaxing environment combines excellence of service with an extensive selection of exceptional wines to accompany your dinner.
The restaurant offers a private veranda and dining room for wedding receptions and functions.
Available for Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Wedding Terrace Private Rental
- The terrace can accommodate up to 40 persons
- Minimum attendance for private rental : 20 participants
- In case of fewer attendants, there is a fixed charge - the cost is equivalent to what would be charged for 20 participants
If the couple wants to have a wedding party they can rent the indoor area. Included is a professional sound system where couples can play their own CDs, mp3 or iPod music. Dancing lasts till 01.00 am
Wedding ceremonies are possible providing you hold your wedding reception at the Sphinx. The restaurant provides white covered chairs and red carpet.
- To confirm a reservation, a non-refundable deposit is required
- The balance must be paid two (2) days prior to the wedding
- Payment is via bank transfer, credit card or secure online banking in the restaurant’s website
- A contract securing the reservation will be sent to the clients on the day of the payment of the deposit
To register for a Sphinx Restaurant Wedding,
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org